First appeared in 2016, Samsung MS14K6000AS is a fully-featured microwave oven with large 1.4 cu. ft. capacity, 10 power levels and 1000 watts of cooking power.
For whom is Samsung MS14K6000AS
For everyone who has middle to the large-sized kitchen and needs a quick and easy way to heat or cook food or beverages. It is very easy to use thanks to 12 pre-designed cooking and heating modes, available with just one press of a button.
For everyone with high hygiene awareness and needs, because the ceramic coating is hard and durable, scratch resistant. No scratches, no places for pieces of food to remain, and bacteria to hide. That also makes it easy to clean.
It can be quiet, thanks to the sound of the button.
What’s Included in the Box?
Inside a classic cardboard package you will find:
- Microwave Oven
- Roller Ring
- Instruction manual
Samsung MS14K6000AS Features Review
Samsung really did its best to equip this mid-range microwave oven with a lot of extras that are available on much pricier rivals. High tech sensors and many programs. The main advantage is, in our opinion, the Ceramic coating in the interior. For years now it is considered to be the best way to cook food.
You will love:
- It is hygienic. Ceramic Enamel Interior is scratch resistant, hygienic, and easy to clean.
- It is easy to use. 12 pre-sets (popcorn, potato, pizza, veggies, beverage, reheat, healthy cooking, snack, kids meals, defrost, soften/melt, keep warm) +30 seconds button when you don’t want to bother with other settings.
- It is high tech. Sensor Cook will automatically adjust the cooking time. It senses both moisture and temperature to provide optimal heating
- In addition to the revolving glass plate, it has a Triple Distribution System to improve the heat distribution to cook food more evenly and thoroughly.
- It is quiet. Sound off function is available if you don’t want to disturb sleeping babies or pets. It is also quiet when running.
- It is large. With a large turntable sized at 14.2 inches, it can accommodate larger plates or dishes. Larger pieces of food will no longer be a problem.
- It is good looking. Stainless steel finish and slick design without a door handle, in combination with a digital blue light, LED display gives it a high end, modern note.
- It can be a power saver. It has an eco-mode
You may not love:
- The dark glass: Although it works great at giving it a premium look, in combination with a dim interior light and inside covered with black splatter ceramic coating will make it difficult to see what is going on inside the oven. If you’re cooking something that can boil over you need to be careful.
- The buttons: The push buttons on the panel need to be pressed rather hard in order to respond. Also, the open door button needs to be pressed harder and only in the specific area of the button itself.
- Nice LED lighting is reserved for the time display only. The number of pads is not lighted, so it can be a problem in the dark.
Samsung MS14K6000AS vs Similar Product in the Same Category
Competitors are plenty, and some of the main are:
Samsung MS14K6000AS vs Panasonic NN-SD372S
This 0.8 Cu. Ft. oven has more advanced features than Samsung, due to its inverter technology. Also has Sensor cooking programs, but is much smaller inside and does not have an easy clean ceramic coating. Doesn’t have a mute function
Read next: Toshiba EM925A5A-SS MicroWave Oven Review
Samsung MS14K6000AS vs Panasonic NN-SN686S
inverter technology, larger and more powerful than Samsung, it boasts with inverter technology and Genius cooking sensor, but with a considerably higher price. Doesn’t have Ceramic coating or a mute function.
Samsung MS14K6000AS vs Magic Chef MCD1811ST
Larger in capacity than Samsung (1, 8Cu.Ft) and more powerful (1100Watt). It also has 10 power levels, but lesser pre-designed cooking programs. Lacks advanced sensor cooking mode and Ceramic inside coating. Doesn’t have a mute function.
Samsung MS14K6000AS vs Toshiba EM131A5C-BS
Slightly smaller (1,2Cu.Ft) but more powerful (1100Watt). It has 6 predesigned programs, 10 power levels, easy clean non-ceramic coating, and Mute Function. Lacks Ceramic coating and Mute Function, but slightly cheaper.
Samsung MS14K6000AS vs Westinghouse WCM14110SS
Same size and power as Samsung, similar price. But lacks advanced sensor cooking functions. No ceramic coating or a Mute Function
Samsung MS14K6000AS vs Panasonic NN-SN651WAZ
Smaller (1.2 Cu. Ft.), but more powerful (1200 Watt) than Samsung. Has inverter technology, advanced sensor cooking programs. But it is 30% more expensive, and without stainless steel finish, ceramic coating, or a Mute Function.